1. The Promoter is Pivēne Pte. Ltd. (Registration No. / Unique Entity Number: 202020111D) of registered office address; 100G Pasir Panjang Road #03-03-05, Interlocal Centre, Singapore, 118523. The aforementioned company will hereafter be referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. The Competition is herby referred to as the ‘PIVENE’s Christmas Advent Giveaway’
3. Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to set up the Competition shall not be permitted to enter the Competition.
4. To enter the Competition, entrants must be 18 years of age or above (at the time of the commencement of the competition) and make an online purchase of minimum $200 directly from the Promoter to be qualified for the giveaway.
5. The Competition commences at 12am (SGT) on Thursday 1st December 2022 and closes at 11.59pm (SGT) on Saturday 31st December 2022. After this date no further online orders will be taken into consideration in relation to the giveaway.
6. The rules and the prizes are as follows: Every $200 spent entitles the entrant to one entry into the giveaway draw. • Entrants will be randomly selected through an online generator on the 25th of December, 12am (SGT) by the Promoter. • There are three (3) prizes to be won ONLY: 1 x Henri Giraud, Argonne Ay Grand Cru 2014 750ml, 1 x Chateau Palmer - Margaux 2012 750ml, 1 x Zankyo, Super 7 Junmai Daiginjo NV 720ml • No other prizes are offered • Winners must claim their prize directly from the Promoter, either via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +65 6931 1166 • A valid receipt showing proof of purchase is required for prizes to be claimed.
7. Winners can collect their prize from the Promoter’s address at 100G Pasir Panjang Road #03-03-05, Interlocal Centre, Singapore, 118523 or arrange for delivery to an island wide address of their choice.
8. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the promotion ending. Unclaimed prizes beyond 30 days will be forfeited.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Singapore law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Singapore data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter only and not to any other party.
Thank you for submitting, we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.